DEATH to Rittenhouse - Kyle Wanted Dead or Alive. Prefer Dead.

Punk-BatSoup-Stasi 2.0 punks at tfwno.gf
Mon Nov 22 20:19:36 PST 2021

On Tue, 23 Nov 2021 02:11:11 +0000 (UTC)
jim bell <jdb10987 at yahoo.com> wrote:

> I saw the videos, and I think it's clear that three people were shot AFTER they attacked Kyle
Rittenhouse, and they attacked Kyle KNOWING he was armed with a long gun.

	And in your fucked up mind, that 'justifies' murder? That rittenhaus psycho first murdered an unarmed man, and then another one.

	Well then again, you think that murder is the proper way to deal with thieves, so...

	And of course to make all this triply insane, you pretend that sort of murder is the Highest Virtue of your 'libertarian' non-philosophy.