The James A. Donald of Ether

professor rat pro2rat at yahoo.com.au
Sun Nov 21 20:58:58 PST 2021

" There was only thing that worried me was the ether since there's nothing more helpless, irresponsible or depraved than a man in the depths of an ether binge "

Dr Gonzo

If shutting down Btc due to even just the SUGGESTION that Satoshi was Donald appears completely uncontroversial here, I have to extend the same argument to Etherium.

One of the leading figures in that circus cloaca maximus is one Vitalik ' Buttface " Buterin.

If anything, this numbskull is an even more of a deranged fascist lunatic than James.
The thought of handing over any more power to this avowed enemy of anarchism ought to horrify most of the worlds population.   It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies like this.
The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us with holcracy, futarchy and quadrophrenic voting - for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their Vaders conscience.