Cryptocurrency: Hillary Clinton Fully Endorses Crypto As Currency

grarpamp grarpamp at gmail.com
Sun Nov 21 20:17:01 PST 2021

https://bitcoinmagazine.com/culture/hillary-clinton-fears-bitcoin-will-undermine-dollar-as-world-reserve-currency
https://twitter.com/disclosetv/status/1461677237091115008

One more area I hope nation states start paying attention to is the
rise of cryptocurrency. What looks like a very interesting and
somewhat exotic effort to literally mine new coins in order to trade
with them has the potential for undermining currencies, for
undermining the role of the dollar as the reserve currency, for
destabilizing nations, perhaps starting with small ones but going much
larger. We find ourselves in a new environment...