Shutting down Bitcoin out of an abundance of caution

Punk-BatSoup-Stasi 2.0 punks at tfwno.gf
Sun Nov 21 19:14:34 PST 2021

On Sun, 21 Nov 2021 21:59:50 -0500
Robert Hettinga <hettinga at gmail.com> wrote:

> > On Nov 18, 2021, at 8:33 AM, Peter Fairbrother <peter at tsto.co.uk> wrote:
> >
> > Which would place their owner/controller at no 51 on the world's richest list.
>
> I’m with Hallam-Baker on this one. Since bitcoin was an experiment that escaped the lab into the wild,

	That's a false claim. 'Satoshis experiment' didn't escape anything - he or them  set up the system that still runs today knowing full well what 'he' or them were doing.

>my bet is that they’re all in the bit-bucket at the time since they weren’t, um, worth anything. :-)

	bullshit. Fact is, it's quite possible for a lot of bitcoins to still be under the control of whoever 'satoshi' is.

	as a side note, it should be obvious that US nazi turds at the NSA are quite likely to know who 'satoshi' is/are.