Shutting down Bitcoin out of an abundance of caution

Robert Hettinga hettinga at gmail.com
Sun Nov 21 18:59:50 PST 2021

> On Nov 18, 2021, at 8:33 AM, Peter Fairbrother <peter at tsto.co.uk> wrote:
>
> Which would place their owner/controller at no 51 on the world's richest list.

I’m with Hallam-Baker on this one. Since bitcoin was an experiment that escaped the lab into the wild, my bet is that they’re all in the bit-bucket at the time since they weren’t, um, worth anything. :-)

The fact that the Real Satoshi would be the photo finish of a footrace between the mob and the state, BIRM, only ices the cake.

Cheers,
RAH