The US Justice Department is selling $56 million worth of crypto seized in massive bitcoin investment fraud case

professor rat pro2rat at yahoo.com.au
Thu Nov 18 17:43:54 PST 2021

Crisis as opportunity where-ever pre-laundered, crypto-cash is going begging.

" The street finds it own use for things  '  - old cypherpunk proverb

And if there's any justice some of this hoard will wind up part of our 'bounty law' taking out everyone in the USG down to the lowly Forrest Gump, sorry, Forest Grunt.

APster is the new rule of law in this space  - our space -  the cryptoanarchist hyperverse.  SO NOW ON TO CYPHERPUNK 2027! and VIVA la REVOLUTION!