House votes to censure and remove Nazi Pig Gosar

professor rat pro2rat at yahoo.com.au
Wed Nov 17 23:41:57 PST 2021

Jack Dorsey needs killing ( My 20 sats )

After the U.S. House voted to censure him for a video he posted on Twitter, Republican Rep. Paul Gosar reweeted the animated footage, which depicts him killing Democratic Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez with a sword.

GOSAR: "If I must join Alexander Hamilton, the first person attempted to be censured by this House, so be it. It is done."

CICILLINE: "Mr. Gosar, you are no Alexander Hamilton."