USA 2020 Elections: Thread

grarpamp grarpamp at gmail.com
Wed Nov 17 17:09:16 PST 2021

> The immediate catch-and-release does not apply to child migrants -
> 15,500 of which have been sitting in 'cages' built by the Obama-Biden
> administration - many beyond the legally allowed 72-hour limit.

>     "We didn't lock people up in cages," Biden said at ABC debate,
> defending Obama administration immigration policy. Not only was that
> not true about the Obama administration, the pictures today show
> what's going on in his administration. https://t.co/bfo7uEIl36
>     — Mollie (@MZHemingway) March 22, 2021

Sen. Ted Cruz Grills DHS Head Over Illegal Immigrant Kids In "Biden Cages"

https://summit.news/2021/11/17/video-cruz-grills-dhs-head-over-children-in-biden-cages/
https://www.newsweek.com/ted-cruz-shares-video-biden-cages-amid-border-visit-kids-crammed-1500-capacity-1579241
https://summit.news/2021/09/27/video-even-cnn-calls-out-patently-false-border-patrol-whipping/

https://www.bitchute.com/video/7lVyNbeMu383
https://www.bitchute.com/video/EBglAPGWN74
https://www.bitchute.com/video/ZpbhwkqKIlDp
https://www.bitchute.com/video/PTZebG2SK1C2
https://rumble.com/embed/vmosdb
https://rumble.com/embed/vmorm3
https://rumble.com/embed/vmosu9
https://rumble.com/embed/vmood5
https://rumble.com/embed/vmor3h
https://rumble.com/embed/vmonh7
https://rumble.com/embed/vmomzp
https://www.bitchute.com/video/7lVyNbeMu383/

A tense exchange unfolded during a Senate hearing between Senator Ted
Cruz and Homeland Security Secretary Alejandro Mayorkas, as Cruz
demanded to know how many children have been held in “Biden Cages” at
the border, while Mayorkas avoided answering by refusing to accept the
terminology.

“How many children have been in the Biden cages in calendar year
2021?” Cruz asked, prompting Mayorkas to reply “Uh I respectfully am
not familiar with the term cages, and to what you are referring.”

Cruz followed up “Enclosures in which they are locked in, in which I
took photographs and put them out because you blocked the press and
didn’t want people to see the Biden cages, the secure facilities in
which they are locked down in Donna, those facilities. How many
children have been in them?”

Mayorkas responded “Senator, I respectfully disagree with your use of
the term ‘cages.’”

Nevertheless, Cruz persisted, stating “Fine you can disagree with it,”
and again asking “How many children have been in the Biden cages? I’ve
been to the Biden cages. I’ve seen the Biden cages. How many children
have you detained at the Donna tent facility in the cages you built to
hold kids? How many children have been in those cages?”

Mayorkas stuttered and stammered and didn’t provide any answer, before
Cruz asked whether Joe Biden or Kamala Harris had bothered to visit
the facility in Texas, forcing him to admit they have not.

Watch:

Elsewhere during the exchange, Cruz asked Mayorkas how many women have
been sexually assaulted or trafficked into the U.S. this year, and how
many children have been sexually assaulted as they were trafficked
illegally across the border.

Cruz also also demanded figures for the amount of illegals who tested
positive for COVID-19 and then were released and how many with
criminal records were released.

“How many murderers have you released?” Cruz asked, adding “How many
rapists have you released? How many child molesters have you
released?”

Mayorkas didn’t have answers for any of the questions:

Cruz also addressed Democrats in the Senate, asking “Has any
Democratic member of this committee given a damn enough to see the
children being locked up by Joe Biden and Kamala Harris because of
your failed immigration policies?”

While grading himself with an A, Mayorkas failed to provide any
meaningful answers elsewhere during the hearing, including why he
didn’t defend Border Patrol agents falsely accused of whipping Haitian
migrants crossing the border illegally back in September.

While admitting that the immigration system is “fundamentally broken,”
Mayorkas claimed that the Biden administration has “more control” over
the border than the Trump administration did, a laughable suggestion.