Kyle Rittenhouse trial: Jury can review videos, but question from jury raises debate about drone video evidence

Punk-BatSoup-Stasi 2.0 punks at tfwno.gf
Wed Nov 17 15:58:24 PST 2021

On Wed, 17 Nov 2021 18:24:34 -0500
grarpamp <grarpamp at gmail.com> wrote:

> On 11/17/21, Punk-BatSoup-Stasi 2.0 <punks at tfwno.gf> wrote:
> > jim bell <jdb10987 at yahoo.com> wrote:
> >
> >> Don't bother arguing that 'cops' shouldn't be able to collect such
> >> evidence.  Outdoors, on public property, is generally considered free for
> >> anyone to record, including ordinary citizens.
> >
> > 	Jim Bell, Always Wrong.
>
> This hypocrisy coming from the raging child who believes
> it's ok to transgress steal and destroy people's property,

	oh look, the piece of trumpofascist shit and US cop of trumpofascist shit 'grarpamp' and US cop is lying! Shocking.

> be an asshole and assault people, seek murder, etc.

	oh look, the piece of trumpofascist shit and US cop 'grarpamp' is making shit up as he goes.

	I never said what you claim I said about 'people' - But I certainly say that things like the joogle jews and their lackeys like you 'grarpamp' have forfeited their personal rights. A very  different thing.

	Now, let us look at the endless stream of 'grarpamps' vomits. The turd is constantly spamming trumpofascist propaganda while pretending to pose as an 'anarchist'. Yeah only a US cop can be THAT stupid.

	Why don't you tell US about your KKK philosophy 'grarpamp',  how G'D defined the borders of your so called 'united states' cesspool, and how many mexicans you're murdering to defend 'your borders'.

	fucking scumbag