DOJ and FBI have combined to destroy project veritas

Punk-BatSoup-Stasi 2.0 punks at tfwno.gf
Mon Nov 15 18:30:50 PST 2021

On Tue, 16 Nov 2021 00:28:12 +0000 (UTC)
jim bell <jdb10987 at yahoo.com> wrote:

> Project Veritas is conservative, but they have been going after people who are far worse.

	so called US 'conservatives' and so called US 'liberals' are just two slightly different factions of the same fascist mafia. This should be self-evident to libertarians.

	I don't object to project veritas in principle. I think it's OK to use any means to cause as much damage possible to things like joogle. My objection to project veritas is that don't go far enough. Because of course they are just controlled opposition.