Revenge for the victims - Death for Kyle Rittenhouse

professor rat pro2rat at yahoo.com.au
Sun Nov 14 22:09:51 PST 2021

Huber had turned 26 just four days earlier, according to an obituary.
Huber spotted the armed man in the crowded street and he ran toward danger, his girlfriend, Hannah Gittings, told CNN in an interview last year.
"He pushed me out of the way and ran off. I tried to grab him," Hannah Gittings said. She referred to what Huber had done as a "heroic thing."
Videos from the scene show Rittenhouse carrying an AR-15-style rifle, walking the city's streets with a group of armed men. Gittings told CNN her boyfriend launched at the armed individual to protect her and other people nearby.

https://edition.cnn.com/2021/11/01/us/kyle-rittenhouse-shooting-victims-trial/index.html