CNBC: Bitcoin's biggest upgrade in four years just happened – here's what changes

professor rat pro2rat at yahoo.com.au
Sun Nov 14 10:37:50 PST 2021

The fact nation-states and the corpse-media are now fluffing Big God ought to set off huge alarms here.
Then there's the kludge after kludge after kludge required to keep this C02 producing monster viable.
Its like watching a steampunk biplane being repaired mid-air.
Cypherpunks are called on to expose frauds-on-the-public involving crypto-anarchist technologies, not perpetuate them. Personally I burned tens of thousands worth of Btc I bought in 2014 and four thousand I bought this year has now been transferred over to AVAX, SOL, DOT, LUNA, FIL, PHALA, SIA, REP and a tiny amount left after selling off ICP.

The future keeps happening and Big Gods aren't part of it.