Cryptocurrency: CITY-COINS Vs Govt Shitcoins vs NYC Fans

professor rat pro2rat at yahoo.com.au
Sat Nov 13 22:24:01 PST 2021

So we should all be no-coiners like you? ( and your bum-buddy Nazi Nick Szabo )

I'm interested in practical direct-actions against the powers-that-be. Not whining endlessly about some bogus government conspiracy.

Part of that action means looking for opportunities for regulatory arbitrage - a long time featured idea on this list. Read the fucking archives!

When one govt shitcoin proffers better terms than another that means possible leverage for us and when they airdrop these things we might swap them for better / launder /  APster them, etc.

Jesus Fucking Christ.