Cryptocurrency: Math Games and War Campaigns... from "Drop Gold" to Squeezing Out Fiat

grarpamp grarpamp at gmail.com
Sat Nov 13 10:33:47 PST 2021

While bag shillers always gonna shill,
the crypto and gold apes still have many more roles to play...

Gold and Silver Price Squeeze Campaign Epilogue: How Precious Metals
Communities Can Team Up With #AMCApes to Beat the Cartel

https://maalamalama.com/wordpress/reddit-army-the-time-is-perfect-to-execute-a-gold-price-squeeze-/29/10/skwealthacademy
https://rokfin.com/post/58294/Reddit-Army-Central-Bankers-Prime-for-a-Gold-Squeeze-Right-Now-VIDEO-Part-1
https://skwealthacademy.substack.com/
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3GOF-9CGzqs

On 30 October 2021, two weeks ago, I posted a newsletter to my
substack platform, which you can sign up here for free, that contained
these excerpts:

“This is a quick epilogue to my gold price squeeze campaign in which
I’m trying to mobilize Redditors to buy physical gold in any amount
feasible to each individual’s financial situation, at its current gold
spot price of just $1,780 per troy ounce that I’m 99% certain will be
a solid purchase price a year to two years from now. “

“With that said, I’ve posted a quick 11-minute epilogue video in which
I appeal to our attributes of service and valor to make my gold price
squeeze campaign a success. Wisdom and awareness, of which large
quantities exist in our community, are insufficient for bringing about
the radical transformation we all desire in our global monetary system
in which we create a global monetary system that is fair and equitable
not just for the richest 0.1% of people on planet Earth but that is
fair and equitable for the 99.9% of the rest of us as well. Only
wisdom combined with service and awareness combined with valor can
bring about this change. The reason I’m exhorting everyone to buy
physical gold, even small amounts can be found in this article
here...A gold price squeeze, successfully executed now, will go a long
way to transforming our unethical global fiat currency system into a
more fair and equitable one for all. Please click here to view my
video about this topic (if you have not yet signed up for a FREE
rokfin subscription to my channel, signing up for a free account will
grant you access to this video). As well, please feel free to
distribute this link on any Reddit thread, if you believe that it will
help our cause.”

For the same reasons I discussed above two weeks ago, buying one
ounce, four nine fine silver coins, which is certainly affordable for
likely everyone reading this article, is the best way to squeeze
silver prices higher in the derivatives markets. Fighting the banking
cartel in synthetic, dishonest gold and silver futures markets or in
synthetic gold and silver derivative products like the GLD and SLV ETF
markets, markets in which they operate in strength, to try to topple
these markets and control them is simply foolish. To seize control of
markets unfairly price manipulated by the banking cartel, as the
#AMCApes accomplished regarding the AMC share price (that is now at a
historic point of struggle over share price) must be accomplished by
outsmarting those in control. And you can’t outsmart a lion by diving
head first into its mouth. You outsmart a lion by flanking it in
stealth and attacking him when he wanders into a territory in which
his control is weak, not by entering a territory controlled by his
pride and attacking him there. This is why the only way to sustain a
gold and silver squeeze is to buy physical gold and physical silver
and squeeze the banking cartel’s ability to keep their charade alive
in gold and silver futures markets. We must understand that if the
banking cartel loses access to the modicum of physical gold and silver
it must possess to keep executing its charade, eventually its ability
to slam gold and silver prices immorally in futures markets will die.

 Currently as I type this, the gold and silver squeeze happening in
the NY precious metals futures markets have taken gold to a price of
$1857 an ounce and silver to $25.10 an ounce. However, I guarantee you
that this squeeze will suffer a significant setback over the next
couple of weeks if the cartel feels no pressure from being squeezed in
physical, and NOT synthetic gold and silver markets. In fact, despite
the recent optimism generated by this recent gold and silver price
squeeze, gold and silver may not even hold up above the all important
$1,840 mark  and silver may retreat back below $24 an ounce by the end
of the NY futures session today without any real threat and pressure
being imposed upon the banking cartel gold and silver manipulation
game through the necessary offensive of increased physical gold and
silver buying. If the #AMCApes want to now go win a war instead of
just a battle with AMC share, they should start a #SaveGold and
#SaveSilver campaign and execute it through the above means. Such a
war is winnable, but more importantly, would actually produce
sustainable, lasting positive change for everyone, not just
participants of the campaign. And if this is the change we truly seek,
we should be willing to engage in this war to better humanity now.
Furthermore, even the BTC community should be willing to take a small
portion of their profits off the table now and use it to buy physical
gold and physical silver right now to stand united with us. I’ve
helped out the BTC community whenever I could,  even though I heavily
disagree that when 0.001835% of the world’s population (less than
150,000 crypto wallets) controls 75% of all BTC (15,400,000 BTC) that
will ever be minted, this translates into decentralized currency with
no centralized control.

For example, just watch this video I published in November of 2020
that I titled “Bitcoin to Soar in 2021” that if BTC owners added more
to their stack at that price, would now be holding greater than 200%
profits now. So  I believe now is the time, for BTC holders to also
put their money where their mouth is and to sell some of their BTC and
purchase physical gold and physical silver, even if it is just a small
percentage of their current holdings, because (1) doing so guarantees
they lock in 200%+ profits off of my buy guidance offered in November
2020 at a price of $20k at the current price of $64,417; and (2) will
help end the banking cartel’s constant price suppression of gold and
silver prices in synthetic markets and allow free competition to
develop in global monetary markets that will yield the best possible
monetary system moving forward.  Also to the #AMCApes, buying SLV and
GLD shares will never produce a sustainable and lasting price squeeze
and at best, will produce a temporary squeeze while only providing
more cash to the cartel to use in shorting gold and silver in the
futures markets.

If indeed, despite disagreements over whether physical gold or BTC
would offer a better sound monetary system moving forward as seems to
be a huge point of contention even among those that own both BTC AND
physical gold and silver, we should all agree that more competition
will allow the best monetary system that is beneficial to all, poor,
middle class and rich, moving forward. And a #SaveGold #SaveSilver
campaign based upon not buying of GLD or SLV shares, but physical gold
and physical silver only will help achieve this.