USA 2020 Elections: Thread

grarpamp grarpamp at gmail.com
Sat Nov 13 01:41:17 PST 2021

> Joe Biden Dems and their Media Cabal are all clearly
> lying pieces of political opportunist garbage.

And are Unconstitutional Assholes as usual,
who think they can force people to speak, and can
launch baseless political slander persecutions
against all those who dissent assemble and
protest them... you could dislike their video,
but they took that button away from you too.

Steve Bannon Indicted For Contempt Of Congress After Ignoring J6 Panel

https://www.theepochtimes.com/house-votes-to-hold-steve-bannon-in-contempt-of-congress_4062095.html

https://twitter.com/Cernovich/status/1459264079323807745
https://twitter.com/JackPosobiec/status/1459269256340807690
https://twitter.com/johncardillo/status/1459267351887630336
https://twitter.com/FluffheadTrades/status/1459264504802516997
https://twitter.com/ChuckRossDC/status/1459270294431019012
https://twitter.com/seanmdav/status/1459273519536168976
https://www.donaldjtrump.com/news/news-zsw3b6fxab901

The Biden DOJ has indicted former Trump adviser Steve Bannon over his
refusal to cooperate with a congressional investigation of the Jan. 6
"Stop the Steal" rally.

Bannon was slapped with two counts - failure to appear to give
testimony, and failure to produce "documents and communications," or
"provide a log of any withheld records."

The move follows an October vote by the House of Representatives to
hold Bannon in contempt Congress - alleging that he refused a subpoena
to provide documents and testimony to the panel.

It has not gone unnoticed that former Attorney General Eric Holder was
held in contempt of Congress over his similar failure to turn over
documents related to the Fast and Furious scandal.

    Eric Holder was held in contempt of Congress. No charges brought
against him.

    This is Soviet level show trial behavior. https://t.co/8ACaeRzilA
    — Cernovich (@Cernovich) November 12, 2021

He was not alone...

    Henry Kissinger
    Janet Reno
    Harriet Miers
    Joshua Bolton
    Eric Holder
    Lois Lerner
    Bryan Pagliano
    Bill Barr
    Chad Wolf

    All held in contempt of Congress
    — Jack Posobiec 🇺🇸 (@JackPosobiec) November 12, 2021

But there appears to be a difference...

    Different rules apply to Democrats.

    Our side gets indicted. They make millions in the private sector.

    The next GOP POTUS has to be much meaner than Trump. We need an
absolute savage. pic.twitter.com/JugZhXU9vG
    — John Cardillo (@johncardillo) November 12, 2021

As the Epoch Times noted following the House ruling, the contempt
resolution argued that Bannon has no legal standing to defy the
subpoena.

Trump’s attorney, however, argued that Bannon shouldn’t comply because
the requested information is protected by the former president’s
executive privilege. Team Trump submitted a memo to Trump’s website
announcing a “lawsuit to defend executive privilege.”

    “The January 6th Committee is a partisan sham to distract
Americans from the Democrats’ policies that are killing and robbing
Americans,” the memo alleged.

The committee says it wants Bannon’s documents and testimony because
he was in touch with Trump before the Jan. 6 incident, because he
tried to get Trump to focus on the congressional certification of the
election results, and because he said on Jan. 5 that “all hell is
going to break loose” the next day.

In an October statement following the House resolution, former
President Trump said:

"This is just a continuation of the Witch Hunt which started with the
now fully debunked and discredited Russia, Russia, Russia Scam,
quickly reverting to a perfect phone call with Ukraine, Ukraine,
Ukraine, Impeachment Hoax #1, Impeachment Hoax #2, and now this. The
Unselect Committee is composed of absolute political hacks who want to
destroy the Republican Party and are decimating America itself,"
adding "I am the only thing in their way."

    Ahhh so now Congress is an investigation agency. What a fucking
joke this country is. We deserve everything that’s coming
    — Brian (@FluffheadTrades) November 12, 2021

    BuzzFeed has already published more stories about the Bannon
indictment than about the Igor Danchenko indictment.
https://t.co/dQUpIJ1O4B
    — Chuck Ross (@ChuckRossDC) November 12, 2021

And we give the final word to The Federalist's Sean Davis, who, in his
usual pithy and accurate way, sums up exactly what this evening's
action means for 'We, the People':

"This is nothing less than a declaration of war against the American people.

Think of all the Democrat FBI, DOJ, and IRA officials who lied under
oath, or refused congressional subpoenas, and never received even a
slap on the wrist.

America is now a third-world banana republic."