Freedom of Speech: Islam Goes Apeshit over Charlie Hebdo Muhammad Cartoons Repub, Quran Eating, and Successful Critical Analysis

grarpamp grarpamp at gmail.com
Fri Nov 12 22:32:54 PST 2021

https://barnabasfund.org/news/indonesian-muslim-background-christian-brutally-beaten-in-prison/

Free Speech Internet works in mysterious ways...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ETKWtpp7Jd0  Internet of Truth vs
Islam's Lies Hypocrisy and False Prophet
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AFccPE7jc4s  [censored original]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fUixfLivouk  Filthy Prophet Muhammad,
Evil Indonesia Govt, and their Penises
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=InUTGYW4mIA  Press Conference

#FreeMuhammadKace

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tMH0m_sx13k  Short Internet Debate... won

https://www.amazon.com/Christian-Prince/e/B008NCTBB6

About Christian Prince
Christian Prince has four books in English and one in French, German,
Swedish. Spanish, Dutch
1-Les secrets du prophete arabe
2-Qur'an And Science in Depth
3- The Deception of Allah.
4-Allahs Bedrageri: Studie Pa Djupet Av Islams (Swedish Edition)
5-Wissenschaftliche Koranwunder unter der Lupe (German Edition)
6-Allahs Täuschung (German Edition)
7- Allahs Bedrageri: Studie Pa Djupet Av Islams
8- Sex and Allah V1
9- Sex and Allah V2
10- EL ENGAÑO DE ALLÁH
11- sex & german Band I & II
12 Seks & Allah Deel I & II
As an Arab Christian growing up in the Middle East, I
learned the hard way about the truth by firsthand experience. Truth
can be shared in books and documents but nothing is comparable
when living it daily.
When I was a child at school, I was told by my Muslim
teachers during classroom that anyone who is not a Muslim, is
dirty. The teacher had given me his own proof, taken straight from
the Qur'an, that all Jews are either pigs or monkeys: "Say should I
tell you about an evil as judgment from Allah, the one which
Allah curses him, and being angry of them, and made from them
monkeys and pigs those who worshipped evil;- these are worse in
position, and far more astray from the right path!" ( سورة
المائدة , Al-Maeda, Chapter # 5, Verse # 60). In such culture,
you have one of two choices: either you decide to be part of it,
either you decide to find the truth. Who in the world is going to
believe that God the Almighty transformed Jews into pigs and
monkeys because they went fishing on a Saturday? That story
made me question the legitimacy of the Qur'an.
It doesn't make sense that Allah, which Muslims claim is the
most just god, is going to turn someone into a pig and monkey for
trying to feed his children. Especially after reading the
interpretation of the story which states that Allah purposely caused
the fish to disappear during an entire week except for Saturday as it
then reappeared. This means Allah made the Jews starve, on top of
punishing them for trying to survive which is a contradiction to
Qur'an 5:3 "But if any is forced by hunger, with no inclination to
transgression, Allah is indeed Oft-Forgiving, Most Merciful (Yusuf
Ali translation).
Many questions came to my mind since hearing that story.
Why doesn't Allah turn the killers, rapists and thieves into pigs and
monkeys instead of the ones fishing on a Saturday?
Consequently, it's what made me study Islam in addition to
all the accusation Muslims had against my belief as a Christian. I
worked hard reading as much as I could in order to learn and
educate myself. After graduating from high school, I decided to
study the Islamic law which would qualify me to work as a lawyer
or as a judge in any Islamic state. As a matter of fact, the degrees I
have are not what made me knowledgeable about Islam, rather it
was the hard work and many years of researching the Islamic
books. There came a point where I felt it was my time to inform
people, with my help and knowledge, inform them of the truth
about Islam. I hope that whoever is going to read both volumes of
The Deception of Allah as well as my upcoming books will find the
answers which are "politically incorrect" to his and her questions.
John 8:32
"And ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free."
~
Christian Prince