FDA lied about Ivermectin

cherry cherry at cpal.pw
Fri Nov 12 15:19:18 PST 2021

On 11/11/21 8:16 AM, David Barrett wrote:
> Can you help me understand what motivation a conspiracy of all the
> world's health agencies would have to intentionally suppress lvermectin?

To kill as many people as possible, thus increasing the wealth, power
and importance of all the world's health agencies.

Invermectin is out of patent, so it is very cheap, and anyone can make
it.  Lots of obscure businesses with no connection to power can and do
make it.

The powerful want you to use treatments that are a under patent or
license, so that only businesses that are in good with the Most Holy
Medical Priesthood of official science and manufacture those treatments.

Fauci get massive bribes for approving treatments - no one is going to
bribe him to approve lvermectin, because anyone can make it.

.