Imprisoned Russian Artist Selling NFTs to Support Family & Fellow Inmates

Punk-BatSoup-Stasi 2.0 punks at tfwno.gf
Fri Nov 12 08:02:22 PST 2021

	FUCKING HILARIOUS. I mean, this piece of  pentagon propaganda coming from jew nazis is something that would take a bit of effort to invent, if I wanted to parody them.

	To put this in 'context', which country has the highest incarceration rate on the whole fucking planet both in RELATIVE and ABSOLUTE numbers? None other than the nazi jew U.S. of course.

	Think about that : the nazis who pretend to be the Universal Champions of Human Rights run the biggest concentration camp in the world.

	And think about this too : 5 of the 'top ten' thieves in the known universe are U.S. jews, and they happily live in the country with the highest incarceration rate on the planet.

	'statistics'