cyber-libertarians or crypto-anarchists

grarpamp grarpamp at gmail.com
Fri Nov 12 00:01:49 PST 2021

> I never invest in a bubble. No matter how rational it might be.
> ...till it becomes a stable currency, whereupon it's not an investment,
> but a more or less stable means of preserving value.

So apparently the 'rational' definition of 'stable preserve of value'
is outright LOSING 5+ percent of your purchase power
every year, at minimum, regardless of which shit Fiat
you're forced to use. That's not "more" or even just "less",
that's pure unadulterated LOSS. Only a world packed
full of stupid Keynesians and GovCorp Crony Thieves
would call it anything else. Lol.