1984: Thread

Punk-BatSoup-Stasi 2.0 punks at tfwno.gf
Thu Nov 11 15:07:42 PST 2021

On Fri, 12 Nov 2021 00:52:38 +0200 (EET)
Sampo Syreeni <decoy at iki.fi> wrote:

> On 2021-11-11, Punk-BatSoup-Stasi 2.0 wrote:
>
> >> As I understood it, Facebook was initiated to help people to communicate with each other.
> >
> > 	LMAO. You live in la-la-land or what.
> >

> > 	Zuck: Yeah so if you ever need info about anyone at Harvard
> > 	Zuck: Just ask
> > 	Zuck: I have over 4,000 emails, pictures, addresses, SNS
> > 	[Redacted Friend's Name]: What? How'd you manage that one?
> > 	Zuck: People just submitted it.
> > 	Zuck: I don't know why.
> > 	Zuck: They "trust me"
> > 	Zuck: Dumb fucks
>
> Isn't that the very definition of people communicating with each other?

	No, that is the very definition of spying and the proof that the aim of fukerberg criminal activity is to spy on people, feed them propaganda and RESTRICT communication.

	https://www.theatlantic.com/technology/archive/2014/06/everything-we-know-about-facebooks-secret-mood-manipulation-experiment/373648/

	'experiment' LMAO.