Defragging Crypto

professor rat pro2rat at yahoo.com.au
Thu Nov 11 14:29:37 PST 2021

While too much is being asked of the term " Crypto ", its politics are becoming more of an issue since its economic reach and power keeps rapidly increasing. By drilling down a little on the politics we might then identify some crypto-anarchy crypto that's good and some ' cyber-liberty ' crypto that's bad.
I say we rope Btc off into a ' bad cluster ' since its attracted so many bad actors - Gold-buggers, Anti-vaxxers, pro-nuke, Mars invading MAGA-type morons, etc.  Bad ideas cling together and they'll cling to us if we let them.
But phasing Btc out doesn't mean losing crypto-anarchist momentum now there are alt-coins ready to take up any slack. It does, however mean losing a lot of greenwashing garbage hopelessly trying to cover up Btc's unconscionable C02 emissions.
So may I count on your support?
Its a reciprocal arrangement.