1984: Thread

Punk-BatSoup-Stasi 2.0 punks at tfwno.gf
Thu Nov 11 13:04:40 PST 2021

On Thu, 11 Nov 2021 20:22:38 +0000 (UTC)
jim bell <jdb10987 at yahoo.com> wrote:

> As I understood it, Facebook was initiated to help people to communicate with each other.

	LMAO. You live in la-la-land or what.

	Zuck: Yeah so if you ever need info about anyone at Harvard
	Zuck: Just ask
	Zuck: I have over 4,000 emails, pictures, addresses, SNS
	[Redacted Friend's Name]: What? How'd you manage that one?
	Zuck: People just submitted it.
	Zuck: I don't know why.
	Zuck: They "trust me"
	Zuck: Dumb fucks

>Facebook was initiated to help people to communicate with each other

	where did you get such infinitely idiotic idea from.

	just in case, Jim thinks I'm making this shit up

	https://www.gawker.com/5636765/facebook-ceo-admits-to-calling-users-dumb-fucks