Who rules the world - Amazon Sidewalk

Punk-BatSoup-Stasi 2.0 punks at tfwno.gf
Wed Nov 10 15:18:54 PST 2021

On Wed, 10 Nov 2021 12:50:06 -0500
Karl <gmkarl at gmail.com> wrote:

> somewhere there's a middle ground

	no there is no middle ground when it comes to personal rights.

	Your wrong answer #1

> >         So you don't know that the anglo-US-jew nazis invaded palestine
> > and stole most of the land? You think the palestinians are 'biased' and the
> > poor western-jew invaders are...the victims of 'bad press'?
>

> no, from what i've heard both groups express a lot of validity over being
> there, and I haven't heard either story.

	that's your wrong answer #2

	jews and their anglo-US-nazi-european accomplices invaded palestine with the laughably and idiotic excuse that jews lived there 2000 years ago.

	So as I originally thought you are a cookike cutter US jew fascist, parroting the worst kind of US-jew-pentagon propaganda.

> I'll side with whoever's losing,

	bla bla. You just sided with the pentagon.

> what religions are you usually around?  in the usa i'm exposed to
> christianity a lot.  i have some fear of christianity myself.

	kkkristianity is just a variation of jew fascism and US kkkristians are rabidly pro jew fascists. So what's your point.

> >         In absolute numbers, of course. Fact remains though, the
> > percentage of jews involved in crimes against humanity is waaaaay higher
> > than the percentage of jews in the overall population. It shouldn't be
> > something hard to grasp...
> >

> this seems again more true for white men in general, than for jews.

	that's your wrong answer #3. You keep dishonestly trying to ignore the basic fact I'm pointing at. This has fuck to do with 'white men' and everything to do with the 'cultural afiliation' of the criminals I'm talking about.

>         As a side note, many jews are a mix of arab with european,
> > 'ethnicallly' speaking, but they see themselves as members of the master
> > race anyway. In general 'authentic white' western imperialists and jew
> > imperialists are close cousins if not the same people.
>

> i'm white myself, maybe i'm jew enough to run google?

	probably. What kind of surname is semich? So far you sound like a cookie cutter jew fascist so no doubt you're jew enough to run google.

	And this has fuck to do with being white.

> so the jew thing sounds ridiculous to me.

	uh oh.

> notably in my country (the usa)
> we have legitimised christian dominance, jews are nonrepresented for
> example in economic holidays.

	the fuck are you talking about.

> > bell)
> > >

> could jews be considered allies against the larger danger of govcorp white
> male billionaires?

	no, jews are the enemy as clearly illustrated by the facts mentioned above. Of course other non-jew factions of govcorp are the enemy as well, but that's not the point being discussed.

	So, I suggest you stop trying to take me for an idiot.

> since they are the minority, they might struggle
> alongside others.

	jews are not a minority. 50% of the worst, top 10, 'economic' criminals on the planet are jews.

> the usa culture is such that people feel extra shocked at a phrase like
> "nazi jew",

	I know. The US is a fascist cesspool where the vast majority of subjects are jew fascists.

> it's possible you'd offend the neonazis, the jews, the righties
> and the lefties, the biggies, mediumies, and smallies, leaving nobody
> interested in defending you.  maybe not though!

	I know that the facts I state will 'offend' virtually every fascist turd in the US. You're not telling me anything I don't know.

> > mostly because i'll
> > > feel so guilty to be disrespecting a history held by so many people.
> >

> >         yeah a lie held by so many people.
> >

> what's the lie here?

	everything you said so far.

> >         well yes, like I said, jews are always playing the victim. When
> > you look at reality
>

> I mean it is written in their religion to spend days at a time retelling
> and reliving written stories of suffering from their religious texts

	 yes, like I said, jews are always playing the victim.

> tho, it turns out that jews are the ones running the concentration camps in
> > palestine, there are jews running the arpanet gestapo for the pentagon,
> > robbing the world blind through dollar inflation, etc etc.
>

> white men you mean

	no, I mean FUCKING JEWS. 'White men' don't run the concentration camps in palestine. FUCKING JEWS do it.

> so long as we don't use signatures I can keep representing you as a racist
> troll

	LMAO. Please stop your signature spam. You're wasting your time. Every time you advocate the use of signatures, it becomes clearer that it's a bad idea.

> to everyone else by mutating your messages in transit.

	oh? You can mutate my messages in transit? Is that a plain admision that you're the NSA?

> > if it turns out that most jews are poor doesn't that kind of undercut a
> > > point that wealthy criminality would be related to being a jew?
> >
> >         I don't think so. The majority of all people are poor.
>

> so it's a statistical tendency here you're concern with?
>
> say we were to turn everyone bad into a lawn gnome.

	say I ignore your evasive bullshit. Done.

>         On the other hand, the list of billionaires is just the beginning
> > of the list of all people so if there are a lot of jews at the top, I'd
> > expect the same pattern to exist at lower levels. And look, it's exactly
> > like that :
> >

> > https://www.pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2016/10/11/how-income-varies-among-u-s-religious-groups/
>

> I haven't clicked your link at this time but the information sounds
> interesting.

	indeed you make up bullshit, I provide clear evidence flatly contradictin your bullshit and you ignore it.

	why bother replying to stuff you don't read?

> we suspect the relation here has to do with a religious culture that
> teaches habits of prosperity, but further studies are needed.

	No, Karl, the 5 jew turds in the list of top 10 worst economic criminals on the planet are there not because of their 'habits of prosperity' - WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT EVEN SUPPOSED TO MEAN.

	The resaon why people like bezos, gates and jew turds like page, fukerberg, ellison, etc are insanely 'rich' is because they are insanely criminal. It has nothing to do with 'habits of prosperity' karl.

	And now karl, I think I can safely put you in the category of apologist of the worst kind of economic govcorp criminal. Congrats.

> capitalism is a trick dude.  if you can stop buying stuff you can get as
> wealthy as you want.

	ha ha ha. Keep digging your hole.

>         It is too bad for jew propagandists but this is a plain fact that
> > cannot be twisted.
>

> kinda cool you have this statistic going for you, a little worrying what
> kind of propaganda might be being spread, though

	you think you can dismiss basic facts by calling 'this statistic'?

>         As a side note, the typical 'explanation' you'd get from jew
> > fascists is that this 'anomaly' is caused by the fact that jews are oh so
> > very clever and virtuous (of course it's fine to be racist when saying good
> > things
>

> compliments aren't racist, they don't result in people choosing to harm the
> group in question

	the fuck are you talking about. Free speech is free speech. And people's choices are theirs. "Free speech results in X choosing" is nonsense.

> technobubble made clever nerds into billionaire criminals

	ah yes it just happened. And the arpanet isn't the arpanet.

> we should solve all the problems of the world via productive collaboration
> between all parties.  if you disagree you are a government agent of
> disruption.

	you are clearly a government agent proposing a hilariously stupid 'collaboration' between your jew nazi employeers and their victims.

	The only possible 'collaboration' here is one to exterminate govcorp criminals.

> based on spying. They were 'founded' that way. In the words of marx
> > fukerberg itself :
> >
> >         https://en.wikiquote.org/wiki/Mark_Zuckerberg
> >
> >         Zuck: Yeah so if you ever need info about anyone at Harvard
> >         Zuck: Just ask
> >         Zuck: I have over 4,000 emails, pictures, addresses, SNS
> >         [Redacted Friend's Name]: What? How'd you manage that one?
> >         Zuck: People just submitted it.
> >         Zuck: I don't know why.
> >         Zuck: They "trust me"
> >         Zuck: Dumb fucks
> >

> this current issue is omnipresent. zuckerberg is a great villain, but seems
> unwilling to be killed by a hero, which makes sense since he was probably
> forced to spy on everyone by government order,

	LMAO!!!! I guess you're going to manage to keep saying things that are increasingly more evil, stupid and dishonest. Congrats! =)

	What part about fukerberg YOU DON"T GET?

	Zuck: They "trust me" -  Zuck: Dumb fucks

	Nobody forced fukerberg. He's a piece of non-human jew-shit by his own free will. Just like all the rest of jews and non-jews in that list. Nobody forced them. THEY are the govcorp criminals who force their victims.