Fwd: Clickatell Alert: GLO NIGERIA SMS Service hiccup

Zenaan Harkness zen at freedbms.net
Tue Nov 9 14:30:38 PST 2021

GLO NIGERIA SMS having problems on and off for a week or more now.

Not Sure why GLO NIGERIA are having such problems, but I keep getting
updates that they are, and that "we're on it" to fix the problem.

So hopefully all these GLO NIGERIA problems are being cleaned up
properly, cause it's been dragging out for a while now...

I'm guessing the cleanup is really good news.

Peace,