Notice of Publication for U.S. Patent Application No. 17/232,016; Jim Bell

jim bell jdb10987 at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 9 14:16:46 PST 2021

This includes the notification of the publication of the patent application for the isotopic hafnium dielectric patent.

Instead of using ordinary hafnium in the dielectric under the gates of MOSFET transistors, Hf-177 or Hf-179 isotope hafnium can be used, to increase its dielectric constant.
This will enable the thickening of the dielectric layer from 1.2 nanometers, yet maintain sufficient gate authority.  This will enable the continuing shrinkage of feature sizes in cutting-edge IC's.
See:.  https://daltonium.com/

F    Jim Bell's new patent application.

   ----- Forwarded Message ----- From: "Daltonium Isotopics" <daltoniumisotopics at gmail.com> To: "jdb10987 at yahoo.com" <jdb10987 at yahoo.com> Cc:  Sent: Tue, Nov 9, 2021 at 1:56 PM Subject: Fwd: Notice of Publication for U.S. Patent Application No. 17/232,016; Our Ref. DAL21301