SOL on a roll

grarpamp grarpamp at gmail.com
Tue Nov 9 12:26:31 PST 2021

On 11/9/21, professor rat <pro2rat at yahoo.com.au> wrote:
> https://decrypt.co/85647/reddit-co-founder-and-solana-ventures-team-up-on-100m-web-3-social-media-initiative
>
> "I do need to be freed from centralized social media, I want to get off
> Twitter," Gokal added during the panel.
>
> "Help me do that. Build the next Twitter, build the next Facebook, build the
> delete my accounts from those centralized services," he added. Ohanian
> reacted by saying "the bounty is out there," which was met with applause
> from the crowd.

The solution for the colossal problem that is today's
garbage pile of politically corrupt censorious and
worthless social media networks is to ruin them
with better technology...

In the future, at least half the participants of "social" will
not run on such sheepmining magnets and legacy central
points of GovCorp power and influence... but on fully distributed
p2p systems.

Their text, audio, video, file and twatposting content will all
be just json and datafiles on a global uncensorable p2p
distribution network powered by users millions of cheap nodes.

Concept of a particular social "site" will be replaced by users
simply installing different skin apps that api interface with the
underlying network data flows to subscribe and pull data
into the skin.