Who rules the world - Amazon Sidewalk

Karl gmkarl at gmail.com
Mon Nov 8 13:57:38 PST 2021

hi punk-stasi

On Mon, Nov 8, 2021, 1:36 PM Punk-BatSoup-Stasi 2.0 <punks at tfwno.gf> wrote:

> On Mon, 8 Nov 2021 07:21:51 -0500
> Karl <gmkarl at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> >  am I pretending?  am I actually  detached from reality?
>
>         I don't think you are crazy.

i'm surprised!

> I experience expressions like the quoted one above a lot.  from many
> > people.  doctors say schizophrenia cannot be caused by others, but it is
> > also associated with trauma and certain infectious diseases.
>
>         'schizophernia' is just fascist psychobabble. I don't think you're
> crazy, but listnenig to what criminals from the psychiatric mafia say
> is...crazy...or a pretty bad idea at least.

eh i'm in the usa.  if you call psychatrists a mafia too much you can end
up living in a 'hospital'.  makes sense, no?

> I saw a professional the other day experience system misbehavior while
> > filling out a form for my details, and respond possibly in fear from
> it.  a
> > rare thing to see.  (most of the diagnosis items disappeared from the
> > selection boxes, leaving "schizophrenia" the only possible diagnosis that
> > could be added to the database.)  Later, I asked them if things normally
> > behaved that way, and they said they did not.  I asked them if they had
> > reported the issue to their technical people, and they said they had not,
> > but related that they felt bad about this, and that I deserved better.
>

>         those 'scientists' must be using 'machine learning'...

haha

> I am a nutcase pretending to be a nutcase already: but what you mean is
> > that you'd like to hear more supportive things from me?
>
>         Well, you galantly came to the rescue of the jew mafia...while
> pretending to be crazy. Make of that what you will.

I personally have zero experience indicating jews are a mafia, aside from
stories I have heard from palestine, which is very far away and at war with
a group of jews.

> I hear you say that some things that are total shit are done by people who
> > are jewish.  I don't hear you relating that being jewish is why they are
> > being done, in the slightest.
>

>         I actually explained why, but that's a

maybe in a different email?

secondary point here. The main point is that jews are waay overrepresented
> in govcorp criminal activity. It doesn't really matter WHY that's the case,
> though.

don't white men overall have the jewish group beat?  like, most govcorp
criminals are white men.

> i'm curious who these top level govcorp people are!  just so I know what's
> > up in the world better.  I imagine you say their names all the time but
> > they are filtered out by the govcorp censors.
>
>         so you never heard about things like joogle, fukerbook, goldman
> sachs, warburg, lehman brothers and the rothschilds?

i've used google and learned it is deadly, and facebook and learned it is
deadly .  I've heard of goldman sachs and heard that they are deadly but
don't really know what they are, or the following people.  sorry but thank
you I was asking!  thank you!

        And here's a funny thing. I wasted an hour looking for a ranking of
> wall street banks and couldn't find it. But apparently the biggest one is
> jpmorgan with 3.6 US trillions in 'assets' and second is goldman sachs with
> 1.2 trillion.
>
>         BUT here's some better data :
>

> http://web.archive.org/web/20201112030809/https://gawker.com/5645917/the-forbes-400-a-demographic-breakdown
>
>         If you look at the 100 biggest 'billionaires' in the US, 30 of
> them are joos.

And even better :

>         https://www.bloomberg.com/billionaires/
>
>         1 musk      338 $b (beloved hero of technofascist asshole jim bell)
>         2 bezos     202
>         3 arnault   172
>         4 gates     138
>         5 page      132  JOO
>         6 brin      127  JOO
>         7 fukerberg 127  JOO
>         8 ballmer   119  JOO
>         9 ellison   116  JOO
>        10 buffett   105

this depication has impact.  I think this argument would still work better
for describing a white male mafia overall, though.  I wonder what
ethnicities and religions the other billionaires are.

        that's 'worldide' - it not only tells you the role of the nazi US
> cancer in attacking  the world, it also tells you that half of the top 10
> US criminals(and so worldwide criminals) are joos.
>
>         So what's your take on these facts Karl?

I'm worried that if I start calling everyone a nazi jew that a demon will
throw me in one of the modern concentration camps where cia agents whip you
with your wet underwear to prevent you from sleeping.  mostly because i'll
feel so guilty to be disrespecting a history held by so many people.

> >         yeah poor pieces of jew shit don't wield any power..
> > >

> > This is the second seeming logical contradiction in your email.
>

>         That was sarcasm. I was sarcastically

sorry I get more stupid when reading these things cause they shock my
liberal upbringing

referring to 'poor little oppressed' jews...who don't virtually exist. Of
> course there must be some jews who are actually poor out there but they are
> completely irrelevant in the gran scheme of things.

like many groups, jews have seasonal holidays where they celebrate a
history of difficulty and spend days and days contemplating experiences of
difficulty.

> I wonder  if some of these phrases were inserted by someone else.  We
> could try out
> > age/nacl/pgp signatures or something!
>

>         No, they were inserted by me.

but you can't know this for sure.  you could be talking to somebody or
something pretending to be me to you.

> Are you differentiating between poor jews and top level govcorp jews?
>
>         as mentioned above, not really the point. The fact that some poor
> jews exist doesn't counter the fact that the percentage of infinitely
> criminal jews compared to population is off the charts.

if it turns out that most jews are poor doesn't that kind of undercut a
point that wealthy criminality would be related to being a jew?

a implies b does not indicate b implies a

that I only saw dogs in the neighborhood today does indicate indicate there
are dogs nearby: but it does not indicate there are _only_ dogs nearby, or
that my eyes can _only_ see dogs, or that dogs are responsible for
everything that happens, or that I am a dog, or that my neighborhood is
where all dogs are, or anything.

logic needs to encompass enough reasons to form conclusions.

        so what's your take on companies like joogle and fukerbook
> controlling vast sections of the arpanet? Oh wait you're a joogle user
> yourself...

power corrupts.  even if you're an angel (not that these guys are),
somebody else is corrupt and will try to use you to gain power, and
influence you to support their power.

I don't use the real google.  i'm kind of like a s.a.a.s.s. hostage waiting
to be rescued by an mta that etches its server logs to a blockchain and
uses public key cryptography to log in.