Amazon Sidewalk

Karl gmkarl at gmail.com
Mon Nov 8 04:21:51 PST 2021

On Sun, Nov 7, 2021, 12:30 PM Punk-BatSoup-Stasi 2.0 <punks at tfwno.gf> wrote:

> On Sun, 7 Nov 2021 05:46:22 -0500
> Karl <gmkarl at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > punk, so you know, i consider many of the replies i receive from your
> > email address to be spam
>
>         that's fine. I consider you a US cop.

my spam seems worse than yours in many ways.  I guess i'm not scary enough
to be more than a cop.

> this is because i am receiving expressions that appear to say the same
> > thing repeatedly without regard to the context of what they are
>
>         but you're always pretending to be crazy karl. By your own
> admision you are detached from reality and don't know what you're

punk-batsoup-stasi said "you're always pretending to be crazy" and "by your
own admision you are detached from reality"

 some way I am interacting with others produces replies that are hard for
me to hold in a consistent reality.  am I pretending?  am I actually
detached from reality?  here it's hard to find where possible shared
consensus might be.  this reinforces my view that I am actually detached
from reality, because we need some source of consistent truth to be
grounded in it.

I experience expressions like the quoted one above a lot.  from many
people.  doctors say schizophrenia cannot be caused by others, but it is
also associated with trauma and certain infectious diseases.

I saw a professional the other day experience system misbehavior while
filling out a form for my details, and respond possibly in fear from it.  a
rare thing to see.  (most of the diagnosis items disappeared from the
selection boxes, leaving "schizophrenia" the only possible diagnosis that
could be added to the database.)  Later, I asked them if things normally
behaved that way, and they said they did not.  I asked them if they had
reported the issue to their technical people, and they said they had not,
but related that they felt bad about this, and that I deserved better.

I wonder how common it is for people to relate with others in response to
fear, fear of something else in their life they aren't sure how to control.

talking about. So your comments about what I say are worthless. You are a
> nutcase.

I am a nutcase pretending to be a nutcase already: but what you mean is
that you'd like to hear more supportive things from me?

> replying to, such as calling everything a government effort of the
> > pentagon, or describing everything as part of a plan by jewish-ethnic
>
>         oh you are a piece of jew-fascist shit too. Shocking.

I haven't learned how not to be.  I just hear insults without explanation.
Why would the behavior of some people relate to their entire ethnicity?

        By the way, you, like any other piece of jew fascist shit are a
> liar. I never 'described

this is true and I would love help learning what I am lying about and how
to lie less.  I am often in separate states of mind that where I might
manage them with separate learning.

everything' as a 'jew plan'. I'm simply pointing

I was unfair.  "Everything" was cruel hyperbole.

out that a lot of pieces of jew shit are top level govcorp. criminals, and
> that the fucking joos run a concentration camp in palestine, for instance.
> I'm pointing out that jews are pieces of shit who are always playing the
> vicitm while comiting crimes against humanity.

I hear you say that some things that are total shit are done by people who
are jewish.  I don't hear you relating that being jewish is why they are
being done, in the slightest.

i'm curious who these top level govcorp people are!  just so I know what's
up in the world better.  I imagine you say their names all the time but
they are filtered out by the govcorp censors.

        So please do not misrepresent what I say, ASSHOLE.

I feel pain.  I've cast your words in a very incorrect light, leaving you
viciously angry with me.

> people to wield power
>
>         yeah poor pieces of jew shit don't wield any power..

This is the second seeming logical contradiction in your email.  I wonder
if some of these phrases were inserted by someone else.  We could try out
age/nacl/pgp signatures or something!

Are you differentiating between poor jews and top level govcorp jews?