NSA is a Paper Tiger

professor rat pro2rat at yahoo.com.au
Sat Nov 6 18:03:35 PDT 2021

Paraphrasing Nakasone - " We’re such pussies these days we didn’t have the balls to roll out full-blown-fascism right after 9-11 which was our last chance to anyway, so we rolled out covert fascism like the big fat American pussies we are these days ".

780thC
· Nov 5
Gen. Paul Nakasone reiterated on Wednesday that traditional military deterrence “is a model that does not comport to cyberspace,” despite oft-heard calls for cyber deterrence in the wake of the latest cybersecurity incident.

https://breakingdefense.com/2021/11/nakasone-cold-war-style-deterrence-does-not-comport-to-cyberspace/

… @BreakingDefense