[spam][personal][crazy] Trying to Build Bitcoin from Source

Karl gmkarl at gmail.com
Sat Nov 6 05:25:10 PDT 2021

0801 i have not rebooted anything nor sent the vmcore to redhat
my harddrives aren't showing in the system.  the usb hub they are
connected to has no usb ports lit (usually has blue lights when ports
active).  when i unplug its power cable, the blue lights briefly light
and then turn off.  they do not turn on when the power cable is
plugged in.

it's 0802 and i'm considering troubleshooting a usb hub, but instead pausing.

it's 0812.  the go-indoors demand is acting up again, after thinking
about sending the last e-mail.  i might go out to my sleeping bag,
without getting my disks running again, to try to stay outdoors.

one of the ways i stay outdoors is by bringing candy outdoors, and
never eating it indoors.  so, outdoors is always a place to find
candy.  or other things similar to that.  i have something in a box i
could try, to appease the go-indoors urge.  it's 0813.

it's 0816 and i've found a state of mind where i can have muscle
spasms and laugh while holding my feet in an attempt to warm them.  i
have only one layer of damp wool socks on them, so they're not likely
to get all the way warm, but since i am holding them they are unlikely
to get colder.

it's 0824.  the active-memory-amnesia i'm having around warming my
feet is similar to that i have when trying to design software.  i'll
send this e-mail since i'm not making progress on the goal.