USA 2020 Elections: Thread

grarpamp grarpamp at gmail.com
Fri Nov 5 23:22:24 PDT 2021

> Biden-Woke-Dems... a neverending stream of Fail...

“Ha Ha Ha! That is Hilarious!” – Biden Energy Secretary Laughs When
Asked About Biden’s Plans to Bring Gas Prices Down
Ratings Starved CNN Struggled To Break One Million Viewers For The
Entire Month Of October
Rep. Steve Scalise SHREDS Biden’s Disaster ‘Build Back Better’ Package
In Firey Late Night Hearing – Millions of Illegals Will Be Granted
Amnesty, Trillions in Additional Taxes and Debt
President Trump’s Full Message at Kari Lake’s Election Integrity Rally
on Election Fraud Anniversary 11/3/21
Quarterback Aaron Rogers Catches COVID, Says He Will Follow Joe
Rogan’s Advice and Take Ivermectin
100,450,000 People Not in Labor Force – No Job and Not Even Looking
OANN’s Christina Bobb: “He Is Not The Most Popular President In
American History And He Didn’t Win The Election”
“It’s Hard to Watch:” Hospital ERs Across The Nation Are Completely
Overwhelmed With Non-Covid Patients “Sicker Than They Have Ever Seen”
– Nurses Forced to Give Treatments in Hallways Because No Beds are
Available
FBI Raids Project Veritas Over Ashley Biden’s Diary
AZ State Senator Wendy Rogers: “I Want To See PERP WALKS. I Want To
See ARRESTS And I’m Going To Bear Down On The Issue Until We Do.”
Watch Jen Psaki Lie Through Her Teeth About 100 Americans Left in
Afghanistan – Now We Know Up to 14,000 Americans Were Stranded There
Aide Who Accompanied Joe Biden in Scotland Tests Positive For Covid-19
Lawsuit Filed Against Michigan’s Dishonest Sec of State Jocelyn
Benson…Legal Group Found Nearly 26K Potentially Dead Voters On Voter
Rolls…4K Dead For At Least 20 Yrs
Joe Biden Abandoned THOUSANDS of Americans and as many as 14,000 in
Afghanistan When US Fled Country
Jan. 6 Political Prisoners Denied Haircuts and Communion if They Will
Not Take Vaccine — Find Pubic Hair in Their Chili
School Curriculum Developer Tony Kinnett: When Educators Tell You They
Are Not Teaching Critical Race Theory — They’re Lying
Latest BS from Medical Elites – Get Vaxxed or Face Erectile Dysfunction
FURIOUS New York Vaccine Mandate Protesters Confront New NYC Mayor
Elect Eric Adams
“I Don’t Support That Type of Language” – Dirty RINOs Say “Let’s Go
Brandon!” Is Not Respectful and Should Stop
Biden Lies, Will Pay Illegal Migrant Families After All – Then White
House Spox Lies and Blames President Trump Who Reunited 95% of Illegal
Children with Their Families
Rep. Lauren Boebert Steals the Show in ‘Let’s Go Brandon’ Dress Mocking AOC
Western Australia Reportedly Has No COVID, Vaccinations Continue, But
Hospitals Are Overwhelmed
New York Times Columnist Now Wants Cancel Culture To Go After Classic Rock Songs
Iowa Student Asks Turncoat Mike Pence Who Told Him to “Buck Trump” and
Certify the 2020 Election Results
WH Spox Walks Back Biden’s “Garbage” Comment on Illegal Alien Family
Payments – Claims Biden is “Perfectly Comfortable” Paying Illegals
Federal Elections Commission Votes to Allow Foreigners to Fund Local
US Ballot Initiatives and Congressional Redistricting Efforts
Tough Day for Prosecutors of Kyle Rittenhouse
Jan 6th Political Prisoner Chris Worrell to be IMMEDIATELY Transferred
OUT of DC Gitmo After Surprise Inspection Found “Deplorable”
Conditions and Denial of Medical Treatment