USA 2020 Elections: Thread

grarpamp grarpamp at gmail.com
Fri Nov 5 22:47:00 PDT 2021

>> Biden the Creepy Pedo
>
> like Hunter Biden's Real Laptop full of drugs
> "underage" sex geopolitical bizdeals secret email accounts
> and 10% for TheBigGuy... BigTechMedia has buried,
> censored, and refused to investigate this story too.

> https://rumble.com/vk99dq-biden-touched-me.html
> This little girl explains what Joe Biden did to her in front
> of the nation that no one caught including her parents.

Internet says Joe Biden is quite the China Corrupt and PedoSexual Abuser.
And the Corrupt Fake News and Social Media covered it all up the last
few weeks before the 2020 Elections. World's most corrupt and disgusting
political Party, Family, and Man got Fraudulently Elected. Corrupt FBI grabs
and buries all the hard evidence.

https://truthbasedmedia.com/2021/11/05/the-doj-just-confirmed-authenticity-of-ashley-bidens-diary-by-raiding-project-veritas-and-we-have-questions/
The DOJ Just Confirmed Authenticity of Ashley Biden's ...
According to Mr. O'Keefe, tipsters told Project Veritas last year that
they had a copy of Ashley Biden's diary that had "explosive
allegations" against then-candidate Joe Biden. Now, let's look at the
report from National File; Patrick Howley first published the diary a
week before the 2020 election:

https://nationalfile.com/full-release-ashley-biden-diary-reveals-child-sex-trauma-drug-abuse-resentment-for-joe-whistleblower/
FULL RELEASE: Ashley Biden Diary Reveals ... - National File
Since Saturday night, National File has published dozens of pages from
what our whistleblower has identified as the 2019 diary of Ashley
Blazer Biden, the 39-year-old daughter of Democrat presidential
candidate Joe Biden. The diary was started while the author was in a
drug rehabilitation facility in Florida, and details her romantic
interests, crumbling marriage, struggle with drug and sex ...

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/fbi-raids-operatives-linked-to-project-veritas-as-part-of-investigation-into-diary-stolen-from-biden-s-daughter/ar-AAQmR0j
Handwritten pages purported to be from the diary were published on
Oct. 24, 2020 by National File, a blog maintained by former Breitbart
writer Patrick Howley. The website claimed it obtained the ...

https://www.city-data.com/forum/politics-other-controversies/3291493-girl-who-touched-creeper-joe-biden-14.html
https://www.city-data.com/forum/politics-other-controversies/3291493-girl-who-touched-creeper-joe-biden-13.html
The 8 women who came forward about Biden are real people who have
names, they are not figments of the imagination, the Ashley Biden
diary has been in the news for awhile. The creepy stuff on Hunter's
laptop has also been out there for awhile.
Ashley Biden, Joe's daughter, made entries into her own private diary
about incestuous, sexual abuse by Joe. I won't even get into some of
the sordid pictures I've seen coming off of Hunter's laptop. Let's
just say that the apple did not fall too far from the tree.

https://drdannielleblumenthal.wordpress.com/2021/03/08/7-allegations-concerning-crimes-committed-by-president-joe-biden-against-children-warning-upsetting/
See also Patrick Howley's report in which he quoted from the diary of
Ashley Biden, where she states: "Was I molested. I think so" and
recalls multiple indicators including "showers w/ my dad (probably not
appropriate)."

https://legalinsurrection.com/2020/10/the-biden-scandal-deepens-week-at-legal-insurrection/
Ashley Biden's diary being released - saying daddy Joe showered with
her inappropriately and she thinks she was molested

https://www.tigerdroppings.com/rant/politics/ashley-bidens-diary-leaked/92667503/
This is the guy who exposed Ralph Northam's blackface National File
has obtained what a whistleblower has identified as a copy of the
complete diary of Ashley Blazer Biden, the 39-year-old daughter of
Democrat presidential candidate Joe Biden, dating from during the 2020
presidential campaign. National File also knows the reported precise
location of the physical diary, and has been told by ...

https://abagond.wordpress.com/2020/10/23/biden-trump-debate-ii/
Speaking of Ashley Biden…. "There's also a diary from Joe Biden's
daughter explaining she had inappropriate showers with Joe as a kid
and had other abuse she vaguely remembers, and now she happens to be a
druggie and a sex addict."

https://nationalfile.com/ashley-biden-trends-after-her-diary-describing-probably-not-appropriate-childhood-showers-with-joe-confirmed-legit/
A week and a half before the 2020 election, National File broke the
story after a Project Veritas whistleblower provided a digital copy of
Ashley Biden's diary to journalist Patrick Howley.

https://redstate.com/jenvanlaar/2021/11/05/fbi-raids-project-veritas-journalists-homes-looking-for-ashley-bidens-diary-n470674
Apparently, the raids had something to do with the publication of
pages of a diary that allegedly belonged to Ashley Biden, the daughter
of Joe and Jill Biden. The pages were published by National File
journalist Patrick Howley in October 2020 and contained entries
describing inappropriate showers with her father, among other things.

https://ussanews.com/fox-news-legal-analyst-law-doesnt-care-how-ashley-bidens-diary-was-obtained-fbi-wrong-to-investigate/
A week and a half before the 2020 election, National File published
Ashley Biden's diary after a Project Veritas whistleblower provided a
digital copy to journalist Patrick Howley. […] | Fox News legal
analyst Gregg Jarrett has slammed the FBI for an investigation into
how National File and others obtained Ashley Biden's diary, calling

https://truthbasedmedia.com/2021/11/05/ashley-biden-trends-after-her-diary-describing-probably-not-appropriate-childhood-showers-with-joe-confirmed-legit/
A week and a half before the 2020 election , National File broke the
story after a Project Veritas whistleblower provided a digital copy of
Ashley Biden's diary to journalist Patrick Howley. Today, the FBI
searched two addresses in New York related to Project Veritas in an
apparent attempt to gain information about how the diary was acquired

https://fyi.com/news/unreported/trending-pedo-joe-took-childhood-showers-with-his-daughter-according-to-entries-in-her-diary/