Can Human Brains Truly Be Hacked? This Expert Thinks So If We Don’t Regulate AI

professor rat pro2rat at yahoo.com.au
Fri Nov 5 17:41:13 PDT 2021

Strong AI will pass a Turing Test easily and hide-in-the-herd with ease. So ' regulating ' it is like a proposing to bring back chattel slavery.

The sort of thing Jim Bells Nazi-Fag-Morons jerk-off about at places like Anarchopulco.

I prefer to regulate sea-steader types - Patri and Ryan Lackey types. Regulate them with extreme prejudice.

Strong AI will probably depend on quantum computers and these are being fashionably late to the party.

The suspense is terrible - I hope it lasts.