USA 2020 Elections: Thread

grarpamp grarpamp at gmail.com
Fri Nov 5 13:01:09 PDT 2021

More and more pieces of the overall fraud and steal
that went into 2020 being exposed (just like censorship
and the Fake News Media) via their continued use in 2021,
add it ALL up...

New Jersey Election Worker Caught Letting Non-Citizen 'Fill Out Ballot
Now' And Vote

https://www.projectveritas.com/news/illegal-conduct-new-jersey-gubernatorial-election-worker-tells-non-citizen/
https://beckernews.com/election-investigation-launched-in-new-jersey-governors-race-56-voting-machines-went-down-without-counting-votes-42901/
https://www.njspotlightnews.org/2017/10/17-10-09-new-jersey-continues-to-use-easily-hacked-voting-machines/
https://twitter.com/TonyCaputo/status/1455904921107193861

An election worker in the New Jersey gubernatorial race - which
incumbent Phil Murphy won by just 1.5%, was caught on undercover
camera telling telling another election worker that they'll let anyone
vote, and then offered a ballot to an undercover Project Veritas
journalist claiming to be an illegal immigrant.

Via Project Veritas:

    “Remember, we were allowing anyone to come in,” she said.

    When addressing the Veritas journalist in disguise, one of the
poll workers said she was willing to provide a ballot.

    “I’ll let you fill out completely a ballot now. Whether or not
it’s going to count, I don’t know,” she said.

    “Listen, we’ll let you do it.”

    In a governor’s race that has been called with only about a one
percentage point difference separating the candidates, this behavior
is at the very least questionable.

Watch:

It's telling how casually they break the rules.

Meanwhile, as Becker News reports, an investigation has been launched
into why voting machines from 56 districts were taken offline in Essex
County.

    The latest example of voting machine malfeasance comes via the New
Jersey governor’s race, where one of the closest contests in the
nation has been marred by voting anomalies. This includes technical
glitches with electronic poll books and reports that voting machines
suddenly went down on Election Day. The votes on those machines were
not even counted.

    “Essex County Clerk Christopher Durkin says he has a lot of work
ahead of him after the votes from 56 districts were not counted
Tuesday night in the county,” News 12 reported.

    “It’s a mix but they are mostly in Newark, in East Orange,
Irvington, Maplewood, Montclair, the majority of those 56 districts,”
says Durkin.

    #njmornings With NJ Gubernatorial race still SO close, Essex
County Clerk Christopher Durkin tells me where the 56 districts in
which votes have not been counted are located. Full story on why they
have not been counted and what happens next, today @News12NJ
pic.twitter.com/lj1w5BANTA
    — Tony Caputo (@TonyCaputo) November 3, 2021

According to News 12: "Durkin says you can call it poll worker error,"
adding "There will be an investigation as to why it happened. He asks
New Jersey residents not to jump to conclusions as to why the 56
voting machines were shut down last night without being counted
first."

What's going on in New Jersey?