Coronavirus: Thread

grarpamp grarpamp at gmail.com
Fri Nov 5 12:45:31 PDT 2021

>> https://www.lewrockwell.com/2021/03/joseph-mercola/covid-19-vaccines-are-gene-therapy/
>
> FOIA'd CDC Emails: Our Definition of Vaccine is "Problematic"
> https://technofog.substack.com/p/cdc-emails-our-definition-of-vaccine

Cunt Walensky, the DemSoc Left's favorite wench,
Lies and tries to weasel change the Hard Science of
Legal, Medical, and Dictionary definitions even more, along
with the usual smarmy twisting doublespeak prop game...

Walensky Flip-Flops: Says CDC Not Examining Changing Definition Of
"Fully Vaccinated"

https://www.theepochtimes.com/in-shift-walensky-says-cdc-not-examining-changing-definition-of-fully-vaccinated_4084838.html
https://www.theepochtimes.com/cdc-director-definition-of-fully-vaccinated-may-change-in-the-future_4063850.html

The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention is not examining
changing the definition of “fully vaccinated,” its director said
Wednesday.

    “The definition of ‘fully vaccinated’ is one dose of the Johnson &
Johnson vaccine and two doses of the either Pfizer vaccine or the
Moderna vaccine,” Dr. Rochelle Walensky, the director of the agency,
or the CDC, told reporters during a virtual briefing.

    “And we’re not examining changing that definition anytime, at this
point,” she added.

Walensky was questioned about the definition because federal health
officials recently decided to let tens of millions of Americans get
booster COVID-19 vaccine shots, including everybody who has gotten a
Johnson & Johnson jab.

Additionally, a federal COVID-19 vaccine mandate for many private
businesses was published this morning. It and many mandates across the
country include the “fully vaccinated” term.

The federal requirements will follow the CDC’s guidance, Jeffrey
Zients, the White House COVID-19 response team’s coordinator, told
reporters.

The rule developed by the Department of Labor will apply to every
business that has 100 or more employees.

Walensky sounded a different tune last month when she said that the
definition of “fully vaccinated” had not been changed but “we will
continue to look at this.”

    “We may need to update our definition of ‘fully vaccinated’ in the
future,” she added.

Those comments were a shift from earlier remarks Walensky delivered in
September. She said at the time that federal health officials were not
considering changing the definition of ‘fully vaccinated.'”

Israel recently adjusted its definition to include three doses of the
messenger RNA-based vaccines and other countries like Australia have
mulled making a similar change.

During Wednesday’s briefing, Walensky was also questioned on whether
there will be discussion on recommending a single mRNA-based vaccine
dose for young children who have natural immunity, or immunity from
prior infection, against the CCP (Chinese Communist Party) virus.

Pfizer’s vaccine was granted emergency use authorization for 5- to
11-year-olds by drug regulators last week and recommended to the
entire age group by the CDC on Tuesday.

Some experts have called for the CDC to adjust its recommendations for
people with natural immunity, especially children.

Walensky said data from Pfizer’s trial indicates that the vaccine is
safe and effective in young children, adding “we absolutely recommend
two doses of vaccines for these children.”

“We do know that after nearly all infectious diseases you have some
protection from getting that infection again, but we don’t really know
how long that lasts or how robust it is,” she added.