That a proton or neutron should contain the equivalent of 1.509 bits of encoded information

professor rat pro2rat at yahoo.com.au
Thu Nov 4 11:29:02 PDT 2021

Its a cryptopunks universe we just live in it.

Using Shannon's equations, Vopson calculated that a proton or neutron should contain the equivalent of 1.509 bits of encoded information. . .'

https://www.livescience.com/how-many-bits-in-the-universe

In his 2006 book, Programming the Universe, Seth Lloyd contends that the universe itself is one big quantum computer producing what we see around us, and ourselves, as it runs a cosmic program.
See also
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Heinz_Pagels
The Cosmic Code

Its safe to infer most of this 'code' must be quantum-encrypted and anarchic.
Hence background entanglement and decoherence involve quantum gravity.

My own pet theory " Split-Key Cosmology " ( from 2015 ) later helps me rediscover Charles K. Rhodes work along these universal cryptoanarchist lines  . . .

2003 - Cryptographic Unification of Mass and Space
https://www.worldscientific.com/doi/abs/10.1142/S0217751X03016392?journalCode=ijmpa

2010 - Cryptographic Theoretical Calculation of the Fine-Structure Constant
https://arxiv.org/abs/1008.4537

2012 - Direct Cryptographic Computation of the Cosmological Constant ( PDF )
https://arxiv.org/ftp/arxiv/papers/1212/1212.5941.pdf

A suggested candidate for Dark Matter / energy is lost ' key halves ' which further suggests most of our ( singular, unique ) universe's life-span has been used up.

Not your quantum-encrypted keys - not your code.