[spam] software responsibility

Karl gmkarl at gmail.com
Thu Nov 4 11:22:03 PDT 2021

1408

oookay my android sdk was on the raid array.

time for a quick reboot to simplify things

I often don't reboot my system due to my difficult hitting the "save"
command on my notes.  but recently it was rebooted, so no notes.

1409

my initrd for like a year now does something weird where it doesn't prompt
for my encryption passphrase on boot, until I hit "enter" first.  I haven't
looked into why this is.

1410

tmux is restoring my panes.  all the content is lost, I hear you can fix
that, but I like to pretend that at least organising them in the same
layout preserves the notes a little tiny bit.

1411

1412

yay gradle is downloading dependency aars.  They were changed from apks to
aars some time ago, piratey.

here we go.  ummmmmm I guess i'll run it, then make a change and verify I
know how to rebuild, then try to remember why i'm doing this.

1413

1414

install is hanging, but adb is working, I rerun install

oooh adb stops working.  grumph.  I have a solution to this:  I toggle adb
debugging in android settings.

1416

installed successfully.  run time.

1420

test app failed.  onward.

i'm rebooting the system again to simplify hacking knocked the raid array
again, looking for a test usb device.  note: I have an enclosure to secure
the array better with, indoors.

the system is hanging shutting down, likely due to the raid array having
been knocked and disconnected during use