U.S. lawyers tell UK court Assange can safely be extradited

jim bell jdb10987 at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 1 23:15:43 PDT 2021

https://news.yahoo.com/assange-case-back-court-u-094406974.html
LONDON (Reuters) -Lawyers for the United States launched a fresh attempt on Wednesday to have Julian Assange extradited from Britain, arguing that concerns abo...
Jim Bell's comment:
Notice that these articles don't address the Limitations period (Statute of limitations) issue.  Assange remained in the nation where it was alleged he committed the crime(s).
Recall I raised this matter a couple of years ago, and others.  Also, that extradition is improper unless the act can be considered crime nal by the standards of both UK and USA.  And if that were true, why not prosecute him in UK?
Even now, I don't know if Assange's attorneys are raising these issues, let alone properly.