Assassination Politics - or APster, for short

professor rat pro2rat at yahoo.com.au
Mon Nov 1 21:59:10 PDT 2021

The original killer-app and still the best, APster has long been a staple of this list.
Even before the mighty CJ and his DEAD-LUCKY assault on the high-and-mighty.
Even back when most c-punks paid lip-service to Mongo's 'abhorrent-markets ' line.

So here is my prescription for those who can't bear to have their victimhood trifled with. I forbid you to ever again read about murder bounties here. I also recommend you take a goodly dose of Prozac and return to your sedentary somnambulation in front of the Boob Tube.

And remember to keep your mouth shut and your head bowed when the truck pulls up out front to carry your sorry carcass off to the government glue factory