USA 2020 Elections: Thread

grarpamp grarpamp at gmail.com
Mon Nov 1 21:56:31 PDT 2021

> "greatest threat"

https://twitter.com/StaufferVaughn
https://afnn.us/FeaturedAuthor.asp?lngAuthorID=25
https://www.westernjournal.com/author/estauffer/

Former President Ronald Reagan once famously said: “Freedom is never
more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to
our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and
handed on for them to do the same, or one day we will spend our sunset
years telling our children and our children's children what it was
once like in the United States where men were free.”

Notwithstanding the Cold War, Reagan's words may have been considered
somewhat hyperbolic at the time. Today, they are especially
appropriate.

While painting a dresser on Sunday, I listened to a replay of the
previous night's version of Fox News' "Watters World." When that video
ended, an April 2015 speech from journalist Glenn Greenwald entitled
"Edward Snowden and the Secrets of the National Security State" came
on and covered with paint, I listened to it.

Greenwald discussed the National Security Agency's collection of
billions of communications of ordinary, law abiding U.S. citizens. He
emphasized the point that, even then, six and a half years ago,
America was closer to a totalitarian state than a democracy. Thinking
about it, I realized he was right.

And if Greenwald was right then, how much more do his remarks apply today?

President Joe Biden has been in office a little over nine months and
his administration's actions have steered the country  on a direct
path toward authoritarianism. His regime thinks it's okay to force
Americans into choosing between taking a controversial vaccine or
losing their livelihoods, to monitor our bank accounts for all
transactions over $600 and to sic the FBI on parents who confront
school boards about their childrens' curricula.

Needless to say, if the Trump Administration initiated any of those
actions, he would have been impeached - again.

American politics have always been messy. But the corruption that
began in the Obama Administration has deepened and accelerated to a
dangerous level.

In 2015, the deep state began an effort to spy on potential 2016
Republican presidential nominees. After it became clear that Donald
Trump would win the party's nomination, Obama Administration officials
sent spies into his campaign in an effort to derail his candidacy. The
Hillary Clinton campaign and the DNC, which she essentially controlled
after bailing them out financially, via Marc Elias, then a partner at
the Perkins, Coie law firm, hired Fusion GPS to prepare a dossier of
damaging stories about Trump.

Then-CIA Director John Brennan briefed Obama in July 2016 about
Clinton's actions and he did nothing to stop it.

Using this collection of false stories, the FBI, once a highly-revered
U.S. institution, applied to the FISA Court for a warrant (and three
renewals) to tap the communications of Trump campaign staffers looking
for anything that might destroy his candidacy. They began
investigations into Gen. Michael Flynn, junior campaign advisor George
Papadopoulos, then-campaign manager Paul Manafort and others and after
Trump's victory, arrested them. And the FBI was aided every step of
the way by a complicit media.

Following an interview with dossier author Christopher Steele's
primary subsource in January 2017, the FBI knew the allegations
against President Trump were lies. Yet then-FBI Director James Comey
weaponized his agency against him anyway hoping to force him out of
office.

After Trump's Attorney General Jeff Sessions was convinced by several
DOJ insiders to recuse himself from the FBI's investigation, the
ethically challenged Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein appointed
Robert Mueller to a Special Counsel. The ensuing investigation cast a
shadow of illegitimacy over Trump's presidency and facilitated a
Democratic takeover of the House of Representatives in the 2018
midterms which led to two bogus impeachments.

The deep state conducted business as if they were leaders of a
third-world dictatorship.

Next, skirting the state legislatures, Democrats used the pandemic to
change the way elections would be conducted, allowing the introduction
of mail-in voting on a massive scale. This opened the door to what I
continue to believe was a stolen election.

No one has ever been held accountable for any of this malfeasance. In
fact, the DOJ just reinstated the pension of former FBI Deputy
Director Andrew McCabe, who was fired by Jeff Sessions after the DOJ
Inspector General found he had lied repeatedly to investigators.

The dubious Biden victory has brought the U.S. closer than ever before
to becoming a totalitarian state. The Biden Administration itself is
the most serious national security threat America faces today.