Coronavirus: Thread

grarpamp grarpamp at gmail.com
Mon Nov 1 01:30:57 PDT 2021

The Survey of American Fears polled 1,035 U.S. adults on their levels
of fear across 95 different options. For the fifth year in a row,
"corruption of government officials" led the ranking with 79.6 percent
of respondents saying the prospect made them "afraid" or "very
afraid".

https://www.strategic-culture.org/news/2021/10/28/humanity-sleepwalking-towards-medical-apartheid-we-need-honest-debate-before-its-too-late/

https://summit.news/2021/10/29/90-per-cent-of-germans-who-havent-had-the-vaccine-say-they-wont-get-it/
https://www.thelocal.de/20211028/majority-of-unvaccinated-germans-unlikely-to-ever-get-covid-jabs/
https://summit.news/2021/01/18/germany-set-to-detain-covid-rulebreakers-in-refugee-camps/
https://summit.news/2021/07/26/germany-vaccinated-will-have-more-freedom-as-unvaxxed-banned-from-cinemas-restaurants/
https://summit.news/2021/08/03/editor-in-chief-of-germanys-top-newspaper-apologizes-for-fear-driven-covid-coverage/
90 per cent of Germans who haven’t taken the COVID-19 vaccine say they
won’t get it
A recent survey carried out by Forsa on behalf of the Ministry for
Health found that 65 per cent of Germans say there is “no way” they
will get the COVID vaccine over the next two months.
A further 23 per cent said they would “probably not” get the COVID jab
in the near future while 2 per cent said they would “definitely not”
get the jab at any point.
Emphasizing how vaccine passports actually harden people’s opposition
to getting vaccinated, 27 per cent said imposing restrictions on the
unvaccinated would make them even more determined not to get jabbed,
while only 5 per cent said it would encourage them to get jabbed.

The editor-in-chief of Germany’s top newspaper Bild shocked some
people by apologizing for the news outlet’s fear-driven coverage of
COVID, specifically to children who were told “that they were going to
murder their grandma.”

Unvaxx'd San Francisco Police "Discarded Like A Piece Of Trash": Officer
https://www.theepochtimes.com/unvaccinated-san-francisco-police-discarded-like-a-piece-of-trash-officer_4076710.html
    “It’s been really rough for all of us. I’ve been in contact with
my colleagues who were impacted by the mandates and who are on leave,
and we’re going through a lot of stress, a lot of heartache. We worked
tirelessly through the pandemic. And just to undergo a complete 180,
and to be yanked from duty and put on leave, is pretty heartbreaking,”
Worthington said.  “You’re just discarded like a piece of trash.”
Rebecca Schiff, an officer of three years at the San Francisco Police
Department, told NTD that some of the questions were combative.
    “I’m a Roman Catholic. They asked questions like, well, the Pope
was for the vaccines, so what makes you so different?” Schiff said.
    “Very abrasive questioning like that, about our religious beliefs.”

Over 11,000 Active-Duty Air Force Personnel Unvaccinated With Days
Left Before Deadline
https://www.theepochtimes.com/mkt_breakingnews/over-11000-active-duty-air-force-personnel-unvaccinated-with-days-left-before-deadline_4077202.html

Mandate Meltdown: 26 NYC Firestations Shuttered, LA Sheriff Warns Of
'Mass Exodus', Tucson Water District Faces 'Staff Shortage'
While the vast majority of employees across most industries and
sectors have acquiesced to mandatory vaccine mandates, enough
Americans are refusing to get the jab that states and municipalities
are losing a dangerous game of chicken with employees who refuse.
On Saturday, the New York Post reported that 26 New York fire
companies have been shuttered citywide due to staff shortages caused
by the Covid-19 vaccine mandate.
If someone dies due to a slower emergency response, it’s on Bill de
Blasio and his overreaching mandates. I hope this fool fixes it ASAP!
"We’re f–ked. We are going to toast like marshmallows," retired
electrician Vinny Agro, 63, told the Post. "It’s another sad day for
New York City."

Across the Rockies, Los Angeles Country Sheriff Alex Villanueva has
warned of an "imminent threat to public safety" caused by a "mass
exodus" of thousands of deputies and civilian personnel who refuse to
take the jab.
"I could potentially lose 44% of my workforce in one day," he wrote in
a Thursday open letter to the Board of Supervisors, adding that he
can't enforce "reckless mandates that put public safety at risk,"
according to LAist.

Meanwhile in Arizona, a Tucson Water employee claims the department is
'losing staff' over the mandate.
"We are watching employees walk out as I speak in the water quality
and operations division," reports KOLD13.
"“(We’re) feeling dispensable to our employer that we’ve dedicated our
lives to,” the worker said. “In my opinion, it could come to a head
where we can’t provide the level of service we were before the
mandates."