[wrong] [ot] crazy journal

Karl gmkarl at gmail.com
Sun May 30 12:40:09 PDT 2021

How many ways are there of filling the bin.  The ways involving non-bin
parts of the histogram are a constant factor.

The bin is filled by a selection from the sampling events.  Any five of the
sampcount events may be involved in filling the bin.  The sampcount events
happen always in the same order, so I don't think we want permutations of
them ...  I'm guessing that this is a combinations situation.  Where using
the concept of combinations will give the proportional number of samplings
that fill the bin to that height.