Coronavirus: Thread

Punk-BatSoup-Stasi 2.0 punks at tfwno.gf
Sat May 29 22:48:15 PDT 2021

On Sat, 29 May 2021 22:30:45 -0400
grarpamp <grarpamp at gmail.com> wrote:

> Keep claiming that Corona doesn't exist and/or isn't
> killing or contributing to death by other causes, that
> there aren't any statistical excess death rates, new hospital
> situations, etc. All without providing any evidence,

	last but not least, a few more 'free' facts for you.

	I provided 'evidence' coming from germany and japan, two countries that happen to be the 3rd and 4th biggest 'economies' on the planet. Japan was #2 until very recently. Those two 'first world' cuntries also happen to be two arch-enemies of the US CUNTS. And interestingly enough their govt propaganda isn't as unhinged as that of the US and other vassal states.

	oh and another free fact ; 'vaccination rate' in japan is 6%.