Coronavirus: Thread

Punk-BatSoup-Stasi 2.0 punks at tfwno.gf
Sat May 29 08:54:27 PDT 2021

On Sat, 29 May 2021 04:48:18 -0400
grarpamp <grarpamp at gmail.com> wrote:

> News reversals coming out that US/Fauci with China
> funded initial 'gain of function' research etc, some MilGov
> interests and actions were also involved, the China lab
> folks did catch their own bug, etc.

	that's just more disinformation and outright  lies that 'prove' that the virus is a 'real commie chinese* bioweapon' , which of course it isn't.

	I'd advise you to refrain from posting right wing pentagon propaganda - it's no different than the left wing 'anarchist' garbage I linked.

*oh and yes the chinese hate amerikkka for its freedoms.

> That's intentional fuckery by toxic governments causing
> the worlds destructions and problems as they always do.

	the only obviously intentional and real fuckery is the PSYOP.