[ot] [personal] internet and tor

Karl gmkarl at gmail.com
Fri May 28 11:37:17 PDT 2021

I received a message from the list!

Also I posted yet another wrong thing to the list I think?

Meanwhile, orbot stopped working for me.  I wasn't get connections
through it.  So I turned it off, and back on, didn't help.  I turned
it off and tried running tor from termux, but it said something was
occupying the port, so I rebooted.  Worked again a little, then
stopped, same issue.

Disabled orbot.  Now I'm using tor via termux, seems to work better
that way, would love to debug orbot, debugging other things though.