List brief outage; returned

Greg Newby gbnewby at pglaf.org
Fri May 28 08:37:53 PDT 2021

Apologies to everyone who got a bounce notification or message that your subscription to cypherpunks was disabled.

In pursuit of the problems reported in the past few days, I had made a change to the email settings that broke a few things. I've now fixed this, I think.

I've also reset the Mailman "bounce" score and temporarily turned off bounce processing.

So, you do NOT need to worry about "confirming" your subscription if you got a message from Mailman about this, or about otherwise dealing with bounces. Confirming won't hurt anything, though, if you already did.

Sorry for disrupting things. In case you are uncertain whether a message you sent was posted, you can check the archives here:
  https://lists.cpunks.org/pipermail/cypherpunks/2021-May/date.html

Best,
  Greg