List Status

Greg Newby gbnewby at pglaf.org
Thu May 27 09:05:50 PDT 2021

(I'm cc'ing Karl & grarpamp directly, also)

I just made a small tweak to the outbound mail settings, and also subscribed my own gmail account to see whether I can replicate the situation.

I confirmed that messages are in fact being delivered to the @gmail addresses (no bounces). So, it's a mystery why they are not showing up in your inbox.

If this is impacting other cypherpunks users in gmail domains, they might simply think the list has suddenly gone quiet.

Let's keep pursuing this. It shouldn't be happening.

Sorry that list administrivia needs to be discussed on the list :(
  Greg