No subject

Karl gmkarl at gmail.com
Thu May 27 02:57:56 PDT 2021

> Greg, these complaints seem to fit the disruptive practices of attackers described here:
>
> https://cryptome.org/2012/07/gent-forum-spies.htm
>
> Maybe coincidental but not the first to aim at messing with the list. Other lists have been wiped out with endless bitches, accusations, demand for attention.
>
> Good job you're doing, amazing patience.

John:
1. These are real issues I am actually experiencing.
2. Yes, I have a role of list disruption here.

Given these two things, what kind of relation could I form to work
towards the issues, and _protect_ the list?  Is there any way to
protect Greg's capacity by working with you guys better?

If I were free to, I would simply switch to a different e-mail service
than gmail.  I do plan to do that eventually.