I think I've found part of the problem with cock.li

Shawn K. Quinn skquinn at rushpost.com
Tue May 25 16:53:59 PDT 2021

Host is lacking reverse DNS. I've already forwarded to Vincent.

---

This is the mail system at host mail.cock.li.

                   The mail system

    ***.***.net[*.*.*.*] said: 450 4.7.25 Client host
    rejected: cannot find your hostname, [37.120.193.122] (in reply to
RCPT TO
    command)
http://www.rantroulette.com
http://www.skqrecordquest.com