Re: The Conversation US: Zero-trust security: Assume that everyone and everything on the internet is out to get you – and maybe already has

Karl Semich 0xloem at gmail.com
Sat May 22 16:47:18 PDT 2021

Businesses and selfish hackers let everyone continue with broken security,
and now actors have jumped on these widening vulnerabilities be the people
keeping everyone eternally insecure.

I hope my government is not actually considering text messages to be any
kind of secure multifactor authentication when they travel through so many
different networked systems to arrive.

Zero trust sounds inspiring.  Reminds me of my life.  Start verifying your
digital heartbeat, and take those tiny steps towards a community where it
sometimes no longer stops.